Well, Asher has officially begun breaking things...it's clear I am now a parent! Last night he pulled down a lamp and broke it and today he broke a princess house oil lamp. Both times he accessed these things because of a doily or something under the item...meaning he could pull that and whatever's on top of it came along! Oi. Guess I'll have to get rid of those things!
Well Christmas and New Years are past and now I'm trying to get back to life. Had to let Asher cry to sleep again last night...back to square one teaching him how to go to sleep. His schedule was nonexistant through holiday gatherings. And of course, my sister and her family were here from Nashville for a week, so life just comes to a halt when they're here. We don't see them much so we need to make the most of the times we have when we have them. We had lots of fun times with the family and I won't go on about it because Julie (my sis in law) did a great job blogging it so if you want to see pics and stuff go to her blog www.weidman-family.blogspot.com.
So now that I've caught up on Val's and Julie's blogs (reading them) I thought I should blog. I never have too much interesting to say like they do because I'm usually thinking about what else I should be doing besides sitting here typing!
Interesting random fact...the name Asher was #252 in 2006 according to Social Security Office. Also, on the credits of Sabrina the Teenage Witch (I was flipping back and forth between that and HGTV and I didn't see the whole episode) I saw a character was named "Asher". That was cool! I noticed the name Wyatt was #52 thereabouts in 2007, according to babycenter.com.
Well, Jeremy just called so I guess I'll go talk to him. Peace and Love to you all in bloggerland.
No comments:
Post a Comment