Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm in a hurry...

Remember that country song that goes..."I'm in a hurry to get things done, Rushin' Rushin' till life's no fun...all I really gotta do is live and die but I'm in a hurry and don't know why."

Well as I was rushin' around yesterday and a little stressed, that song came to mind and it just kinda made me happy and calmed me down. Fun little ditty...

Anyway, yesterday I took Asher to mom's for the afternoon. That's probably the longest I've left him and the longest he's been with Grandma! He had a good time and even went to sleep for her. I need to help him aquire some better sleep habits now that he's not sick. He's been a bear to get to sleep at night and finally the last two nights we just let him cry himself to sleep. Hard to do, but I feel it's necessary at this point. Hopefully he'll get the point soon that it's not worth it and to just go to sleep!

So now we are looking forward to our first Christmas with a child! He's so fun and I can't wait for Christmas morning.

I should report that he's quite the verbal little boy. His words that he says with meaning are: Ma Ma, Da Da, A-ma (Grandma), Moh (more), A-meh! (Amen) and Uh-oh. Only Uh-oh sounds more like a hiccup. It's cute.

No comments: