Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sleeping, Soccer, Shopping and Storms

 

I couldn’t resist taking this picture last night of Asher sleeping with his teddy.  Rest up, Buddy!  Soccer game tomorrow!

IMG_5825

Team Charge is ready to play!

IMG_5828

Teams Courage and Charge pray with the Ref before the game.

IMG_5829

Asher and Coach Daddy!  Asher really was happy, this just caught him by surprise!

IMG_5831

Mom-Mom, Grandma and Grandpa came to watch his game!

IMG_5835

Ellie sits on the bench with Asher.

IMG_5837

Asher congratulates Team Courage on a good game!

IMG_5838

After soccer we ended up shopping with Grandma at Miracles Consignment.  I found some Little Tikes doll house items, a dry-erase letter practice book, Disney princess shorts for Ellie to wear with her new Disney princess shirt from Missy, and a clock toy for Asher.  We then went next door for pizza at Caruso’s with Mom and Dad. Here is Asher as Pop-Pop, posing with Grandma. 

IMG_5840

After that we went home and we all took NAPS!  Jeremy had been up since 5:30 since we thought we’d have to be there at 8 for pictures.  (They were cancelled due to the weather).  Games were then held INSIDE – ours was at 10 am. 

After a delicious meal of spaghetti and broccoli prepared by Jeremy (thanks hunny), we all went about different projects.  Jeremy started the taxes and the kids were watching Mary Poppins.  I started re-arranging the Living Room, again…only to put it back how it was, again.  About that time Dad called and said there was a tornado warning in our area.  So, we all headed to the basement for about 15 minutes until we were clear.  I was praying for God to calm the storm and not allow damage to occur!  We are so thankful for His protection! 

After that I started working on organizing the basement stairway – finally installing these clips for hanging brooms and vacuums and such.  Here is the result of my work!

IMG_5845IMG_5846

I hung the various hooks on the opposite side for the dusters, etc.  You’ll notice Asher’s famous Blue Vacuum now has a home on one of the clips Smile 

Jeremy finished the taxes…almost – only the local to finish now.  All in all it was a great day, busy, but great.  We are teaching the 2s tomorrow, so I’d better get to bed!  Good night!

No comments: