Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Great Christmas Gift Idea!

For the past three years I have given a homemade, personal calendar to each of our parents for Christmas. Using a Creative Memories Picfolio Minutes Album, I have created a little scrapbook page for each of 24 sleeves in the album. By adding a little calendar printout to 12 of the sheets, it creates a display calendar - a gift that lasts all year! Our parents absolutely love it because it contains pictures of their beloved children and grandchildren and memories from the past year - all year long!


The Picfolio Minutes Album converts to a display easel with the exclusive magnetic cover strap. Just lift the cover open, clasp the magnet from behind and the album is ready to be displayed on your desk or coffee table!

This year I am so excited to be doing these pages digitally on Storybook Creator Plus. It should cut my work in half, seeing as I'll easily be able to print two copies of each page! I can also easily make one for our family, something I've always wanted to do but I've never had time to do as of yet. Secondly, I don't have to purchase double supplies - I can use the digital papers and embellishments as many time as I want!

This is my favorite gift to make and to give, and I'd love to share it with others. This year, I thought I'd see if anyone else would be interested in making a calendar such as this as a Christmas gift. So, to anyone who purchases a Creative Memories Picfolio Minutes Album from me, I'd like to invite you to come to my home and use Storybook Creator Plus Software to make calendar pages, free of charge! All you need to do after ordering the album is to pick out 25-30 of your favorite photos and bring them to my house either on a CD, DVD, or a thumb drive. Then I will help you use your own pictures to make your own calendar album!

Please let me know soon if you would like to create an album so that we can order your album and get started soon!



Below are samples of the pages I have created for my gift calendars for this year.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: