Thursday, October 1, 2009

Capture the Moments

This is really what I should use the blog for - to capture the moments of life that I want to remember always. I wish I were a great writer, but I'll just do my best to get the moment written.

Right now, Asher and Ellie are watching, "Baby Faith" - God Made Me. Asher was singing along to "Oh How I Love Jesus." It was so cute and sweet! I love that he is learning so many songs of the faith. Ellie was sitting on the trampoline and now she's on the bouncing zebra, and now she got off. They are both making noises along with "A Mighty Fortress."

I put the video on because they were getting a little crazy, wanting the same things at the same time, Asher pulling on Ellie, etc. They needed a distraction and I needed a break. Actually I should lay back and close my eyes while they watch this. I think I will. Night night.

No comments: