Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Uh...ok

Hi. I'm starting this blog but I'm not going to tell anyone about it yet. This is all kinda new to me. I've been reading my sister's blog and watching her tell all and be really deep about things in life. I'm a deep person but I'm not sure I'm ready to start writing my innermost feelings or even my everyday doings to the unknown in cyberspace just yet. We'll see how comfortable I get with this.

I like the title of this blog site because we don't really have any adventures. We might like to but we don't have any money to go anywhere. But hey, life in itself is an adventure. And Steven Curtis Chapman said that the Christian life is THE GREAT ADVENTURE (yeah yeah). And now we're parents and I know that is and will continue to be an adventure. So, I guess, in a way, we do have adventures.

Ok, I'm warming up to this writing thing. I don't write a whole lot anymore. I used to write in a journal, but man....typing is so much easier!

Well I'm still kinda confused because of my dreams last night. Before I went to sleep I watched this show about a couple having sextuplets. Four of them survived. They were so small! Anyway, I dreamt that I was in labor having babies, but we were far away from the hospital and had to go to this weird place really far away from home. And I had, like two babies, but then there was one more in there and no one would help me deliver. There was more but very strange...as dreams are.

So today the adventure was in my dream...let's see what adventures the rest of the day brings...

PS The time at the bottom is off...I did not get up and create this blog at 7:40 am!

1 comment:

weid(wo)man said...

Love your blog Erin! We are both new to this so we'll learn together! Love ya! Julie