Today I am spending at my parent's house, filling in for mom babysitting the kids and taking care of the dogs while she's in Nashville. It's been a pretty good day, except for the dog pooping in the LR this morning, and the fact that the heat isn't working! But other than that, it's kinda boring. I could clean, but I don't want to. Maybe if Asher goes down for a nap. Anyway, the weekend was cool; getting to see nephew Luke dedicated at church. I think I teared up as they talked about raising him to be a Godly man...so neat. My other nephew was also dedicated on Sunday. Mom was there to witness that. I'm so thankful for siblings who are following the Lord and to see them promise together to raise their son to be a follower of Jesus. And it's so cool that we're going through this whole parenting thing together. It's really bringing us closer too and I love that.
Well Asher's upstairs on the Johnny Jumper so I should go check on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment