It's about time for me to write about Ellie at one year old! She will actually be 13 months in 3 days so I'm not too late yet!
In the last two months her looks have really changed from baby to more todder-like. She now has 4 teeth - 3 of which have appeared in the past month! She enjoys eating real table food more now than baby food - but we're still giving it to her to make sure she gets her fruit and vegetables.
She started walking on September 17th! I was changing Asher's diaper and all of a sudden I saw her walking towards us! I quickly grabbed the camera and started taping her!
She likes to try imitating what people do and imitates talking a lot, though her vocabulary hasn't expanded too much yet. She did go on her first plane ride and trip to Nashville last weekend! She liked the plane ride a lot. I tried nursing her while we took off but as soon as she felt the plane moving she sat up and looked out the window. On the way home I was telling her we were up in the sky and I think she was trying to say "sky." Mom came with us and I also think she was saying, "Mama" for "Grandma."
Asher and Ellie are really starting to interact and play with one another! You can tell they like being together and playing together.
No comments:
Post a Comment