Mornings are not my favorite. But, this morning is a little different, and better. First of all, we'll be going to Marcia's to help Julie with her scrapbook, that way her mom can help with the boys. It's exciting to have some plans today! It's always fun to get together with Julie.
The thing that's different is I haven't nursed Asher before bed the last two nights. And this morning I decided to give him a milk cup instead of nursing him. That means I'm really weaning him. Ah. How bittersweet. While I'm ready to be free of that for a few months before I start over again, I'll never have that special time with my little Asher. With him being such a mover, I don't get to cuddle him other than those times. My little boy....he's almost one! I can't believe it.
I'm also feeling really achy this morning...in my neck and shoulders and it's giving me a headache. I haven't been sleeping well in that area and I keep having all this pain. Jeremy had time to massage me a little before he left and that felt so good.
So sorry, I didn't mean to complain...
I hope you have/had a terriffic day!
No comments:
Post a Comment