There's nothing like sleeping in on a Saturday morning...Jeremy didn't have to get up early and go to school...Asher woke up early but went back to sleep...and then...dum dum dum...Asher wakes up with an explosion in his diaper. So we began our day giving Asher a bath! That was quite exciting. But now we've all eaten breakfast and it's time to plan our day. Our neice was supposed to come over to jump on the trampoline but it's kinda dreary and wet outside so I don't know if that will work or not. Oh well...whatever happens, it's just nice to have a day at home together as a family. I guess I should add some pics to make this blog a little more interesting. So here they are.

This is what Asher has been doing lately. Forget all the toys he has to play with...

He'd rather pull himself up and stand!

One more picture...a few weeks ago we dedicated our son, Asher Joel, to the Lord, renewing our commitment in marriage to each other, and promising to raise Asher in the ways of God our Father. Asher Joel means, "Happy and Blessed for Jehovah is my God." This is our hope and prayer for him! Here is a picture of Asher all spiffed up and ready for his dedication at church!

Here's a video or two to show Asher's other tricks of late...
1 comment:
oh my gosh he is just TOO cute. I hate that I can't hold him and know him and love on him. I am in spirit I guess... :)
Post a Comment