Friday, January 16, 2009

The Groffs in 2009

Well, we have a new computer - THANK-YOU, Lord! I prayed for a new computer and printer, and God saw fit to answer yes to both of those! Jeremy gave up getting a new suit from his mom for Christmas to use all our Christmas and birthday money towards a new computer! I am so happy. So I've decided to resume blogging to chronicle our lives and the growth of our children. With the new computer it should be much easier. I'll open with a recap of Ellie's first 4 months...


Ellie is born!



Ellie One month old:




2 months



3 months



4 months


Bright eyes and a dazzling smile...



Ellie playing...

Ellie was at the doctor today and she is off the charts in height and weight! She is a sweet little baby. She is really starting to smile and coo...she's making a lot of noises. Tonight a little girl from our small group even made her laugh!

Keep checking for more videos and photos of Ellie and Asher as they grow!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Well neat! I've been wondering about you!! Glad you guys are blogging again!!! :)