Thursday, April 24, 2008

We're having a...

Wow it's been a long time since I've blogged...I guess I've been busy with other things! That's a good thing, though. Anyway, the first news to share is that we're having a baby girl! Yes, it's very exciting we'll have one of each! As soon as the news sunk in, I knew I would have been fine if it had been another boy...a brother for Asher, and another little boy for Mommy! (I just LOVE my little boy...I kinda hope I do have another one before we're done!). But, now I have a little girl to look forward to, and to be my friend when she grows up and do all that mother-daughter stuff. Of course, I'm sure they'll be some rocky roads between that, but hey it's all part of life. I'm glad I'll have the experience of having a son and a daughter. And the other thing is that Asher is still my cutest little boy and that position is now secure! And, Jeremy will get to have a daughter...I can't wait to see him with a daughter.

More news to share comes in the way of activities and comes with pictures! Luke and Asher have been taking swimming lessons! On Tuesday night, Daddy swam with him and Aunt Julie and Luke and here's some pics and video! The video shows them going under water! Watch closely!




As I looked over my pictures, I realized I did have a lot I could blog about so here are some other pics to update you on Asher.

Asher discovered what a hat is at his birthday party. So now, here are the things he enjoys wearing as "hats"- some traditonal, others not!


Grandpa's Hat

Pop-Pop's Hat


His Bunny Ears!

and his sunglasses! He also calls Mommy's hair clip a "hat."

Here's a video of him and his sunglasses, and trying to snap his fingers!

Here's Judah when he came to visit!


He thought it was so funny to put his hand flat on the side of this cabinet! It was really cute.

Here's Asher enjoying nicer weather...


And bouncing on the trampoline with Mommy!



Catching some air with April!

1 comment:

Meg said...

CONGRATS on the little girl!!! I check your blog now and then and was excited to see your update!!!! Asher looks like a little toddler now!! WOW! Love his hats! I think kids wearing hats are about the cutest thing!!! Tell Asher we said HI!